Terms and conditions
This is the Online Annual Report of Consort Medical plc (Company No. 406711) whose registered office is at Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4TZ and its subsidiaries ("Bespak" & "King Systems Corporation").
Communications in relation to this web site should be addressed to Consort Medical plc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content and information provided by Consort Medical plc in this Online Annual Report ("the Content") were extracted from the Annual Report which has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. You may find the Independent Auditors Report on page 90 of the printed report and in the Financial Statements downloadable PDF here.
The Content and design of this online Annual Report is protected by copyright (and/or other intellectual property rights) either owned by Consort Medical plc or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You are welcome to print pages for your own personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose. Any other usage may infringe such intellectual property rights. Consort Medical plc reserves its right to take such action as it thinks fit in these circumstances.
Other than as specified above, you will not, nor will you allow any other person to:-
1. reproduce, publish, transmit, circulate, distribute, download, alter, translate, add to, delete, remove or tamper with the Content, this website or any part of it; or
2. directly or indirectly attempt to distribute or interfere with or alter (in whole or part) the Content or this website. You may find this website is linked to other websites. Consort Medical plc is not responsible for, and neither does it endorse, the content of such linked websites. Any person who wishes to provide a link to this website must seek prior written permission from Consort Medical plc.
Please see the Privacy Statement which appears in this website for an explanation of how Consort Medical plc treats any personal information which you may supply to us.
This website operates subject to the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out of the use of this website. To this end, you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and irrevocably waive any objection to any action or proceedings being brought in such Courts or any claim that any such action or proceedings has been brought in any inconvenient form. However, Consort Medical plc shall still be entitled to take proceedings against users abroad and/or to enforce judgements or orders against them there.
Consort Medical plc accepts no responsibility and has no liability in the event that the Content and/or the website does not comply with the laws of a jurisdiction outside the U.K.
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT CONSORT MEDICAL PLC EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. THE LIMITATIONS SET OUT IN THIS NOTICE APPLY IN CASES OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE. THEY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This statement sets out Consort Medical plc's policy in relation to holding and using information which it may obtain from you including in the course of your use of this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 Consort Medical plc is the data controller.
1. If you have opted to provide Consort Medical plc with information about yourself, Consort Medical plc may use this information to contact you by e-mail or by post and to send you details about its products and any other information which Consort Medical plc believes may be of interest to you. Consort Medical plc will not pass information it holds about you to any other organisation other than to its group companies from time to time. If you do not want Consort Medical plc to use the information in this way and/or to contact you please contact the Website Administrator at Consort Medical plc. It may take a short delay to administer this change, so you may receive information in the meantime.
2. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (or equivalent legislation which may be in force from time to time in other countries within the European Community), you may request details of personal information Consort Medical plc holds about you. Please send such requests to Consort Medical plc, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK, HP2 4TZ, email: email@example.com, marked for the attention of Company Secretary and Group Counsel. An official fee will be payable. If you believe that any information Consort Medical plc holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should also write without delay to the Website Administrator. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly.
4. Consort Medical plc will own the information you supply to it and/or which it collects on you and can use any personal data in such information in accordance with the relevant data protection notice and/or as otherwise agreed with you from time to time.
5. You may withdraw your consent to our processing personal data on you and we will try to process such change and act accordingly as soon as reasonably practicable. However, we may still need to process data on you any way for other reasons e.g. to fulfil a contract with you or to keep records for legal reasons, and we shall still be entitled to do so.
Nothing in this Annual Report website is or is intended to be or should be taken to be an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares or ADRs of Consort Medical plc or any of its group companies from time to time, or an invitation by any one or more of them to enter into a contract with you. It is not an investment advertisement nor a prospectus nor an offer of securities for sale. This website does not offer, and is not intended to offer, for sale any securities in Consort Medical plc or any of its group companies.
The value of investments may go up or down. Statements and information in this website (including in documents referred to and/or reproduced in it) may be based on assumptions and/or be future or forward looking statements. As such, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements and/or information. This is particularly the case in relation to information regarding capital employed, capital expenditure, cash flows, costs and cost savings, debts, dividends, efficiency and growth, margins and performance, tax rates, trends and profits, including as a result of any acquisitions and/or disposals. Moreover, despite our efforts, information may not be accurate. Please see our general disclaimer in this regard. Persons interested in investing should seek advice from their lawyer, accountant, broker or other professional adviser.